What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer mobile phone or other device when you visit our website. They allow us to see if you have logged in, checked your status as a subscriber or user. You can accept/reject, manage and / or delete cookies according to your preferences. In the course of providing advertisements to the website, third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
The processing of personal data with the help of cookies is based on your choice using Website’s cookie banner or based on our legitimate interest. To modify your choice, please click on the cookie emoji located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Cookies we use
Depending on the duration of the cookies, we use two types of cookies - persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie lasts beyond the current session and is used for many purposes, such as recognizing you as an existing client. Since a persistent cookie stays in your browser, it will be read by Agrello when you return to our website. Session cookies last only as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
From the purpose perspective, our cookies divide into three categories:
- Essential cookies – These cookies are automatically enabled, and these help our website to work properly and enhance the functioning of the website. Essential cookies are used based on our legitimate interest.
- Personalization cookies – These cookies are used to remember user’s preferences on a website, enhancing the online experience by delivering tailored content and features. They store information like language preferences and theme settings, providing a personalized user experience.
- Analytical cookies – These cookies are used to collect and analyze website usage data to understand user interactions and improve website performance and user experience. Analytical cookies are used based on your consent.
We collect the following cookies:
Helpful resources to manage your online experience
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
You can contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com